Monday 1 March 2010

Analysis of 'Blog of the Week'

P1-04 have made a large effort of making their blogs' appearance clear and simple for the reader, I think this blog has been made 'Blog of the week' to show everyone else that the work does not need to be text heavy in order to be a good quality. I think that by keeping their blog clean, tidy and full of images. However, because they have done this, some blogs aren't entirely relevant, for example they could add small notes on the bottom of image-only blogs. And could increase the content in evaluative blogs to show their understanding more.

Overall though, I think that I can learn from this blog because it shows a small amounts of good detail, for example they have added images to a blog to show us that they have edited the images of the suspects to make them suit the film more, and have an effect on the audience and make them feel like the suspects aren't good people hence the dark colours. If I was in this group, though, I would add a bit more text in just to summarize their work making it more appropriate and relevant. I think blog of the week is good because it shows all groups where they can improve and where they are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment