Monday 1 February 2010

Thriller Opening rough script

Lewis and Bronte at the bus stop after walking past and then coming back...

Lewis: 'Have you got the time?'
Bronte: 'Erm.. its 6:45'
Lewis: 'Thanks very much, I don't have a watch, what's your name?
Bronte: 'I don't think you really need to know..'
Lewis: 'Come on, I just asked a question, it's not like I'm a stalker or anything'
(both laugh)
Lewis: 'So where are you going?'
Bronte: 'To a party'
Lewis: 'I'm having a party, you should come with me I need someone to go with'
Bronte: 'No thanks'
Lewis: 'What did you say?!'
Bronte: 'No thank you'
Lewis: 'No-one says no to me, you'll regret this.'

Lewis' lines should be well-pronounced and deep yet mysterious to fit with his suit and business-like appearance.
Bronte's lines should be quite slangy to represent her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment